At Complete Homecare of America, we are driven by our mission—“To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come into contact with Complete Homecare of America.”
As we continue to grow, so does our team. Complete Homecare of America is currently seeking candidates who currently hold a CNA certification, who want to work with clients at home.
Our team of home care Associates go above and beyond every day to help clients stay home where they are happiest. Complete Homecare of America's CNAs are dedicated caregivers who problem-solve and show tremendous passion for what they do.
We are currently accepting applications for home care Associates who want to work with clients who need personal care, could use help around the house, or may simply want a friendly visitor.
If you are interested in working for us, please send your resume and answers to the following questions in an email to email@example.com. If you're a great fit, we’ll be in touch soon to schedule an interview.
When you send your email, please answer the following questions:
1. What certifications/qualifications do you currently hold? Certified Nursing Assistant / Medical Assistant
2. Do you hold any other certifications or qualifications? Please explain.
3. Are you male / female / prefer not to disclose?
4. When are you available? (Days / Hours)
5. Preferred means of transportation? Do you have reliable transportation?
6. How did you hear about Complete Homecare of America?